[Installer] pc-sysinstall vs. sysinstall

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Tue Oct 11 10:00:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

Yes, modifying the install.cfg syntax to match pc-sysinstall
is doable, but if pc-sysinstall could be 100% compatible
with the old syntax, that would be nice, via some compatibility shims.
 Not having to modify install.cfg
has some advantages for people who want to have a single install.cfg
and have it work
on newer FreeBSD releases with pc-sysinstall, and older FreeBSD
releases without sysinstall.

--
Craig Rodrigues
rodrigc at crodrigues.org