[Installer] PC-BSD 8.0 ZFS raidz support

aeternala at gmail.com aeternala at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:39:40 PST 2010

Hi there,

I have browsed the forum, the lists were down and google didn't return any
relevant results, so I thought about posting a message.
First of all, is there no more special ZFS installer in the PC-BSD version
8.0 like there was in the 7.x branch?

The main question however is whether I can set up an use multiple hard
drives using the ZFS filesystem and raidz support directly from the
installer?
If this is not (yet?) possible, then could you direct me to some
documentation on how to manually install PC-BSD? Maybe by making world?

Thanks,