[Installer] pc-sysinstall && multiple disks

Scott Ullrich sullrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:31:02 PST 2010

Hi everyone!

I have hacked up a working pfSense webInstaller using pc-sysinstall
and must admit that I am liking it a lot! Great job!

Everything works great except if you add a second disk to the
configuration file it seems to ignore it.  I was hoping that it would
work it's GPT magic, newfs and add to fstab.

The configuration file that I am feeding to pc-sysinstall can be found
here: http://cvs.pfsense.org/~sullrich/pc-sysinstall/pfSense-install.cfg

I rsync'd the entire /tmp/.pc-sysinstall directory to here:
http://cvs.pfsense.org/~sullrich/pc-sysinstall/pc-sysinstalltmpdir/ ..
Does everything look okay or am I missing a directive somewhere for
the 2nd disk?

Also, look out for a cpdup patch in the next couple days as I get a
bit more time to extract it from our working repo and double test it
before submitting.

Scott
PS: a couple of screenshots from the new pfSense experimental webInstaller:
 http://twitpic.com/3i6vyj
 http://twitpic.com/3hjep9
 http://twitpic.com/3hjep7
 http://twitpic.com/3hjep6