[PC-BSD Docs] Moving Docs to Wiki

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Apr 9 11:47:26 PDT 2009

Just a FYI that we are in the process of moving the PC-BSD documentation
to wiki.pcbsd.org. This site is running MediaWiki, and we hope this
switchover will allow us to more easily collaborate and keep
documentation current. If you wish to help out with this new project,
please feel free to make a wiki account and you should be able to start
editing immediately.

I've begun moving the PC-BSD Users guide into the wiki, as well as
documenting other new features of PC-BSD 7.1. Please feel free to send
any comments / suggestions as we work on these docs.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com