[PC-BSD Docs] PC-BSD book status?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Feb 28 17:27:53 PST 2008

I see in April 2007 list archives about PC-BSD User Handbook. And I don't
see anything in forum since April 2007 either for that topic.

Also on FreeBSD doc list in September there was discussion about PC-BSD
Handbook.

What is the status of either of these projects? If it is on-going will
someone please point me to a webpage or mailing list or forum about it?

I published a book with some pages specifically about FreeBSD:
http://www.reedmedia.net/books/freebsd-basics/

I have a detailed outline and the start of a book entirely about PC-BSD.

Do you know of any other -- even upcoming -- books that mention or cover
PC-BSD?

Thanks,

  Jeremy C. Reed