[PC-BSD Docs] Inquiry

Roberto Soriano rbcsoriano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:33:05 PST 2007

Dear All!

Apologies if this is not the right place to post this inquiry. I'm
Roberto "Bobby" Soriano from the Philippines. The organization I
currently work with is in the process of deploying PCBSD in 10 areas
in Philippines. We have just converted the PCBSD Quick Guide into a
pdf file and was thinking that maybe some of you may benefit from
this effort too. Where can we upload this file and if this is all
together possible? We plan to continue with this effort and update
the quick guide on a regular basis and maybe create more guides in
the future. Who do we get in touch with from the PCBSD documentation
project so we can coordinate our efforts?

Thanks again.

Bobby