[PC-BSD Docs] Common PC-BSD forum questions

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 06:35:56 PST 2007

Some of you hang out more on the forums than I do and probably know better
what sort of questions are asked all the time.

An example of a regularly returning question is how to access FAT32
partitions. I noticed that Terry has explained about 3 or 4 times to
different "newbies" how to do this. Very nice and helpful of Terry, but a
waste of his time.

I've now added a "How do I access my FAT32 partition?" Q&A to the FAQ page:

Can you all do me a favour and email me the questions that you see regularly
on the pc-bsd forums. I'll put them on a page so we can divide them up
between those that want to help answering, and get it all added to the FAQ