[PC-BSD Dev] Roadmap Updated

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jul 21 08:00:45 PDT 2014

Developers / Testers,

I've updated the schedule for PC-BSD 10.0.3 and 10.1 on the RoadMap page:

http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD%C2%AE_Roadmap

If you have new features / fixes you plan on getting into the tree,
please try to do so before the 15th, so they can make it into 10.0.3
RC1. Also, any versions of ports will be frozen at that time, so if you
are planning any major updates to desktops or components, get those in also.

As a FYI, I'm still working on the PKGNG 1.3.0.rc3 update in our EDGE
package set, hope to have it available for public testing here soon.

Thanks!