[PC-BSD Dev] 4th quarter ideas

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Mon Jul 14 11:55:49 PDT 2014

It act's like it has never signed me in.  So I can't even change my
preferences.  I've tried a couple of different browsers already.  I've ran
into this before but I can't remember how I fixed to be able to sign in and
edit again.  I know the credentials should be right because if I type the
password or username wrong it tells me.  I'll see if I can try some more
later tonight, and figure it out.

Joe Maloney