[PC-BSD Dev] 4th quarter ideas

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:38:41 PDT 2014

Sam Fourman Jr.
On Jul 11, 2014 7:33 PM, "Joe Maloney" <jmaloney at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> This quarter I hope to spend some time building an NFS manager for the
control panel.  I'm not sure how many others might use NFS or popular as a
whole it might be these days.  I'm just somewhat inspired but the ease of
setting up NFS in FreeNAS and would like to see something just as easy for
PCBSD on the client side for those who don't use mount, umount, and mkdir
often.  I think I can handle this one without asking a 1000 QT questions as
it seems like a simple task and I'm under no time constraints.

> Lots of more ideas but only so much time.  So I'm going to try to just
shoot for at least to commit at least 1 idea per quarter.

> Joe Maloney

I would use it, I think this tool is needed.