[PC-BSD Dev] Jenkins / Poudriere

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jul 10 08:20:00 PDT 2014

I'm pleased to announce that we now have a public Jenkins site. This
site also has links to the Poudriere log files, so everybody has access
to build information, debug output, etc.

The builders are setup to check every 4 hours to updates to github. If
source updates are present, it'll kickoff a build of the EDGE packages,
and 10-STABLE builds automatically. When the EDGE packages build
successfully, they will be automatically uploaded to the CDN for us to
begin playing with.

Let me know if you run into any problems with the new sites. Thanks!