[PC-BSD Dev] Jenkins / Poudriere

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jul 10 08:20:00 PDT 2014

Developers,

I'm pleased to announce that we now have a public Jenkins site. This
site also has links to the Poudriere log files, so everybody has access
to build information, debug output, etc.

The builders are setup to check every 4 hours to updates to github. If
source updates are present, it'll kickoff a build of the EDGE packages,
and 10-STABLE builds automatically. When the EDGE packages build
successfully, they will be automatically uploaded to the CDN for us to
begin playing with.

http://builds.pcbsd.org

Let me know if you run into any problems with the new sites. Thanks!