[PC-BSD Dev] Please support my cyrrent tasks

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 01:54:18 PST 2014

Hello guys

Currently I have those unfinished tasks related to the PC-BSD:
* Update manager
* Control panel related tasks and issues (like control panel freeze)

I know that I should be responsible for this tasks. Also I had some
discussion about new features and workflow.
But currently I can't guarantee that I can perform any project tasks in
near future :(
Maybe you don't know about today (and yesterday) events in Kiev, Ukraine.
Guys, I can't perform any tasks while my my fellow citizens are dying in
few kilometers from me killed by goverment special forces and snipers...

I understand that my post may looks like non proffesional. This is
technical mail list but not political. I've tried to make some work and not
post any other things till that was able.  I only try to explain that (and
why) I may be offline for some time and ask you to support my code till
I'll back. I hope that will be in next few days or maybe weeek. Please try
to understand.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk