[PC-BSD Dev] Edge Package Set and Reminders

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Feb 6 12:02:20 PST 2014

Just a FYI,

The 10.0 EDGE package set is now uploading, probably be on all the nodes
sometime tomorrow morning.

This set includes the latest ports tree from the morning of Feb 5th.
PBIs are building from it now, and we will be approving those shortly as
well.

In addition we will be building updated pcbsd-utils && pcbsd-utils-qt4
packages for the PRODUCTION package set today, this includes all the
things backported to releng/10.0 up to now.

--

A reminder to those working in Git. When you make changes that affect
which files get removed / added to the package, please be sure to update

src-sh/port-files/pkg-plist
<or>
src-qt4/port-files/pkg-plist

This is important, since this list is used by our builder / poudriere to
create the packages we push out :)

Thanks, and happy coding!