[PC-BSD Dev] [PC-BSD DEV] tickets 960, 961

Michael Wittmann michi.wittmann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:42:40 PST 2014

Hi geostar,

unfortunately I cannot reproduce the bugs in the two tickets 960 and 961. Could you please give me more information on how you ran into these bugs.
Do you have a special setup of the warden or PC-BSD itself?
Maybe you even have screenshots? That would be nice!

Another question about the bug where a jail cannot be deleted:
You mentioned that it works using the CLI warden. Have you used any special CL options?
Have you executed the GUI warden as root?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Michael