[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD installation 4TB hardisk

nemysis nemysis at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 25 14:11:00 PDT 2013

I have had problem to install PC-BSD 9.2 on my 4TB harddisk

Model is WD4000FYYZ

I have good read

I selected Partition disk with GPT because it is more than 2TB

Because my hardisk is 4K ready, i tried to force ZFS 4k block size

With these settings install good but GRUB does not find harddisk
and does not load system

With these settings install good but GRUB not find harddisk
and not load system I get only

When i don't use

Force ZFS 4k block size

System install and load good.

Please solve this, that i can use 4K for PC-BSD.

I can't sent to this list with this email nemysis at FreeBSD.org.

Best regards,
Rusmir Duško