[PC-BSD Dev] gdm problem

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Sep 23 10:08:37 PDT 2013

On 09/23/2013 12:20, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I try to make a PBI of a non offical repo the making is a success.
> But when rebooting I do not see the new DE.
>
> What must I do to see it on gdm ?
>
> Roelof

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish...

What is this a PBI of? (which port?)
How is this related to a particular repo and or a DE?

If you are trying to make a PBI of a particular Desktop Environment, my
recommendation is not to. They generally require integration into the
local system to work properly, so installing the package is the better
way to go.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems