[PC-BSD Dev] PCBSD Disk Manager updated on github

Claudio L. claudio at hpgcc3.org
Mon Sep 9 10:25:07 PDT 2013

On 09/09/2013 08:36, Kris Moore wrote:

> Yuri,
>
> Once it hits our git repo I'll add it to Pootle. I would imagine it
> will go in post-9.2 though, unless Claudio wants to commit it now and
> just work on it in our repo going forward. (I'm OK with that)

Definitely after the 9.2 release. My spare time fluctuates a lot, so I
don't know exactly when I can finish the last few details, much less try
to meet the deadlines for a release.
It's a rolling release anyway, so it can be introduced at any point. I'd
rather release it when I feel it's ready, than have an avalanche of bad
feedback.

Claudio