[PC-BSD Dev] [PC-BSD Testing] First 10-STABLE images now available

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:39:33 PDT 2013

Kris,
is there anything new or special you did regarding grub when you built the DVD Image to boot using grub?  The refind boot loader for Mac’s can see’s the PCBSD DVD as Linux however it actually boots into grub.  :)  Unfortunately after install when refind see’s FreeBSD it does not boot grub.  I’m thinking whatever this difference is may also help fix bootcamp support.

Joe Maloney