[PC-BSD Dev] FYI: Significant RECENT updates

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:06:16 PDT 2013

Hey there, I figured it may be rather useful, especially for RR, that these
have been updated:

 Sat, 30 Mar 2013  [ 05:31 bdrewery <bdrewery at FreeBSD.org> ] [image:
Original commit]<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?db=mid&id=201303300531.r2U5VU7D095261@svn.freebsd.org>
[image: Subversion]<http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=315599>
*head/Mk/bsd.port.mk <http://www.freshports.org/head/Mk/bsd.port.mk>*

- Fix check-vulnerable failing when pkg(8) is not installed
  and WITH_PKGNG is set. This can happen when deinstall and
  reinstalling ports-mgmt/pkg in some cases

With hat:	portmgr

  [ 05:12 miwi <miwi at FreeBSD.org> ] [image: Original
[image: Subversion]<http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=315597>
*trac <http://www.freshports.org/www/trac/> 0.12.3*
 [image: files touched by this
  [image: An older version of this port was marked as vulnerable.] An
enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software projects

- Correct the OptionsNG

PR:		177489 <http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=177489>
Submitted by:	John Marino <draco at marino.st>

  [ 04:50 bdrewery <bdrewery at FreeBSD.org> ] [image: Original
[image: Subversion]<http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=315596>
*pkg <http://www.freshports.org/ports-mgmt/pkg/> 1.0.10*
 [image: files touched by this
generation package manager

- Update to 1.0.10
- Replace tab with space in pkg-descr

  - gcc44/gcc48 build fixes
  - pkg-install now returns 0 when requested pkgs already
  - Fixed pkgconf file handling
  - Hard-coded post-deinstall list has been moved to
    bsd.pkgng.mk as _FORCE_POST_PATTERNS so we can update
    that instead of having a pkgng release every time a new
    one is identified.
  - Add pkg check -n for -d to be scriptable
  - Fix memory corruption if WWW passed directly to manifest
  - COMMENT/Description/WWW are now required to make valid
  - Store fetched packages as 0644
  - Add events for conflicts
  - Add -F to pkg-install
  - Pipe fixes