[PC-BSD Dev] Simple 'about' console script

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 02:35:57 PDT 2013

2013/3/27 Fabrizio Parrella <fabrizio at bibivu.com>

>  I really like it.
>
> On the General information, can you add:
>  - Uptime

Added

>  - Used/Free memory (can give you my script for this if you want)

Seems like added. There is several methods of free memory amount
calculation.

>   - Running/Current Desktop Env (if any)

Added

>  - Does it show multi CPUs ?

Added

> On the Network information can you add:
>  - network card name (eth0, etc...)
>  - DNS
>  - Gateway
>  - DHCP or not

Hmm.. Currently sed/awk kung fu for parsing this is too hard for me

To get last script you can use subversion:
svn co
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/pcbsd-extras/trunk/experimental/src-sh

PS
Does somebody how to determine the current OS (PC-BSD or TrueOS). Maybe
some file flag?

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk