[PC-BSD Dev] Simple 'about' console script

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Mar 27 09:22:40 PDT 2013

I really like it.

On the General information, can you add:
  - Uptime
  - Used/Free memory (can give you my script for this if you want)
  - Running/Current Desktop Env (if any)
  - Does it show multi CPUs ?

On the Network information can you add:
  - network card name (eth0, etc...)
  - DNS
  - Gateway
  - DHCP or not

Maybe add also a section with the installed PBIs

Fabry