[PC-BSD Dev] pkgng repo & system updates question

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 7 06:33:48 PST 2013

I'm looking forward to having those work as well :) Any idea on when they will? 1.0.9?

Right now the system updates will be coming down via the "pc-updatemanager" utility, which is apart of pcbsd-utils package in our repo. You'll need to keep that package updated, since it'll do the necessary bits of adjustment to "freebsd-update" to perform system updates to 9.1.1 or 9.2, etc.

Any idea when Gnome3 is going to hit ports? Would be nice to have it in our repo.

Kris Moore