[PC-BSD Dev] fastboot rc documentation

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Mar 1 05:26:46 PST 2013

On 03/01/2013 02:22, Luca Ferrari wrote:
> Thanks Nick,
> but I was talking about
> - fastboot_enable
> - fastboot_earlyrc
> which are specific to PCBSD (I guess).
>
> Luca

Luca,

Yes those are specific to PC-BSD. I've not put any formal docs up yet,
but here's some details:

fastboot_enable - If set to YES, will only start the services listed in
fastboot_earlyrc before showing a login prompt.

fastboot_earlyrc - List of service files to start before showing a login
prompt. (Dependencies started automatically)

/var/log/rc_delay.log - Output of services started in the background

Mods are contained in /etc/rc && /etc/rc.delay