[PC-BSD Dev] Add Users

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Jun 21 13:02:32 PDT 2013

On 06/21/2013 15:50, Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
> it is ZFS, it doesn't let me MV unless I umount first
>
> Fabry

Gotcha. So it seems all you are doing is unmounting the ZFS dataset, and
leaving your data on the '/' dataset? Can I see a before & after of the
mount command when you set this up? Are you adding the users from the
GUI? What happens if you add via the CLI with the "adduser" command?

Maybe the new dataset isn't getting auto-mounted after a reboot, since
you said you lose settings at each reboot.

I'm going to test a new user here also, see what happens :)