[PC-BSD Dev] [PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD Status Update

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:02:40 PDT 2013

Having grub as a bootloader would also make dual booting situations easier.
 I am looking forward to this.  I've already been utilizing beadm so having
the option in the bootloader will be awesome.  I wonder if that might also
be a step towards booting with native efi as well as grub has a package for
efi for mac's etc?

I'm glad to see PCBSD continuing to add cutting edge features offered in no
other distro.  Also getting rid of i386 support makes sense.  I am looking
forward to that also.  I get really burnt out every time I want to update
pkgdemon because I have to compile and test i386 as well.  :)

Great to see as usual the next PCBSD release is going to full of killer new
features.

Joe Maloney