[PC-BSD Dev] New PCDM and themes not using QML?

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Fri Jun 21 10:43:46 PDT 2013

On 06/21/13 13:00, Claudio L. wrote:
> On 06/20/2013 20:47, Ken Moore wrote:
>>
>> Do you want to take a shot at converting it over to using a QML file for
>> the theming?
>
> I wasn't exactly volunteering to do it, merely suggesting to explore
> the option. For now I'd like to finish the disk manager I'm working
> on, which I think has higher priority. Once I get that out of the way
> I might take a look and do it.
>
> Claudio

Sounds good!
The theme setup we have now will work for a while, so there is no rush
for the conversion to QML. I might take a stab at it once I finish up a
bunch of the stuff I am working on as well, but that could be a while
down the road.

Thanks for pointing out that we could use QML though!

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems