[PC-BSD Dev] latest 9.1

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Jul 25 15:39:01 PDT 2013

Could it be because I installed the apps with the user "admin" and I
was trying to do all the other operations with a different user ?

I only use the app-cafe app to install the apps, and when I switch
user I sometime have to click on add icons and that is when the
duplication happens

Fabry

Sent from my iPhone