[PC-BSD Dev] latest 9.1

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Jul 25 08:53:51 PDT 2013

Thank you.  Will use dolphin for now.

Also the network bge0 card stop working again with the latest (was
working with the previous version).  Adding the "inet" before the
configuration doesn't solve the problem (card is recognized but there is
no traffic and always times-out, can't even ping the gateway).  Not as
big of a problem for us as we add a different card, but it might be a
huge issue for others.

Fabry