[PC-BSD Dev] latest 9.1

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Jul 25 08:03:32 PDT 2013

Hello, I have been starting to deploy the latest 9.1 today and I must
say GREAT JOB.. faster all the way around.

I have a question and two bug reports (I use LXDE):
  - When I click on certain programs (like "printers"), it asks me the
user password and not the administrator password, naturally if the user
is not set it gives me an error.  Can we maybe just show the error
before even asking the password ?
  - the "printers" shortcut doesn't work, I have to use chrome and go
directly to the webinterface for CUPS to be able to configure the printer
  - trying to access smb:// always returns "operation not permitted" (if
this is not solved soon I might have to downgrade to the old 9.1 as this
is kind of crucial for my company.. soon as in tomorrow)

Thank you and again, great Job with the new release