[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9.1 network configuration proxy issue

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Jan 10 07:32:49 PST 2013

I just found another small issue on the proxy configuration part.

If you set a proxy and restart the network the proxy (and setenv parts)
are added to the `env` correctly, but when you disable the proxy they
are not removed and '/etc/profile ' still contains the "NO_PROXY" variables.

Something else that I have noticed is that even if I remove the env by
hand via terminal and restart the various programs as well as the
network making sure the envs are not back, all the programs "remember"
the proxy.  Haven't tried to restart the computer, but I assume that
once restarted the proxy was going to be forgotten.  I will test that
part later if needed.

Thank you

Fabry