[PC-BSD Dev] Suggesstion: Instructions how to submit crash logs (claive alvin Acedilla)

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:34:34 PST 2013

Hi Claive,

Whilst this is a good suggestion, this should go to the dev mailing list
(or probably docs mailing list) rather than the translation list. I have
forward this message to the dev and docs mailing lists.

I haven't looked through the handbook/wiki yet but there might have
already some information on this? If not then we may manage to add this
instruction to somewhere in those documents.

Regards,
Sam