[PC-BSD Dev] how many qt?

John Suykerbuyk pcbsd_dev at suykerbuyk.org
Fri Jan 4 10:58:54 PST 2013

Thanks!  I did a quick check out and then the usual qmake-qt4 *.pro and
then make, but got a build error:
pcdm-gui.cpp: error: 'class PCDMgui' has no member named 'retranslateUi'

No worries as I figure its a work in progress.  I'll go through more of
it this weekend, got to get back to my day job.. :)

Thanks!

- John "S"