[PC-BSD Dev] PCDM - some wishes

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:57:17 PST 2013

Hello

I'm following the PCDM svn activity and have some things about it:
1. Can you add ability to choise between dropdown user select and listbox
2. Can you add auto login feature (possible with progress bar regarding to
auto login time)
3. Also would be great to display user profile pictures (avatars). For
example KDE creates file ~/.face.icon which is points to user profile
picture when user set profile picture in settings
4. Please don't display user selection (at least dropdown) and display
password edit by default in case of single user system.

I understand that PCDM is on early development stage. It is just wishes

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk