[PC-BSD Dev] AppCafe (and Chromium)

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:19:54 PST 2013

Hi Fabry,

This sounds similar to my problem here (
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=19296). Deleting the Chromium PBI
and reinstalling 24.0.1312.57_1 (note the _1) seems to have fixed the
problem. Kris explains the cause in the forum thread, but to give it a
rough summation: there was a bad library hanging out in Chromium. He
removed it & it seems to have fixed the issue.

HTH
Bridger