[PC-BSD Dev] accessibility/caribou

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:35:34 PST 2013

Kris,
I wasn't sure if you would get my comment on your commit.  It appears
your github fork page on github is doing some funny things like not
showing contributors or commit history.

Anyways I noticed that you've been working on caribou as it looks like
it might have broke down on you.  I noticed it was modified a few days
ago over at freebsd-gnome with some different changes.  In particular
the post patch stuff appears to have been removed with them.

http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/marcuscom/ports/trunk/accessibility/caribou/Makefile?revision=18965&view=markup

So I fired up my builds again.  It also appears that caribou is failing
with the changes made at freebsd-gnome so I reported that to Koop.  Btw
do you have any kind of public viewable log system for your ports like
this?

http://www.pkgdemon.com/build-logs

Also I can try to mirror what you do for port building with pkgdemon to
be able to keep up with and test ports builds locally.  I just wasn't
sure exactly what list of packages you build with poudriere?  Do you
have a list somewhere or do you just build the entire ports tree with
yours merged in?

I've joined your commits mailing list to get a better idea when changes
are made at least.  I've also joined trac to see when others are putting
in tickets for gnome related stuff that I might be able to help out on.

Joe Maloney