[PC-BSD Dev] easypbi external links

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:02:20 PST 2013

Ken,
if I change every line to start with bin/* like this:

http://pastebin.com/E3sKcG57

I get the following messages that the files are not found for each link.

cp: /.pbiwrapper-amd64: No such file or directory
chmod: /usr/pbi/java-amd64/.stagedir/bin/javaws: No such file or
directory

So I poked around in /usr/pbi/java-amd64/.stagedir/bin/ and saw that the
files were not there but in /usr/pbi/java-amd64/.stagedir/local/.

Joe Maloney