[PC-BSD Dev] easypbi external links

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:10:28 PST 2013

I am trying to build a pbi from an local folder for orcale java for
linux 32bit.  I would just use openjdk but unforunatley some of our
provisioning software at work requires crappy orcale java.  :(

I've done this sucessfully in 9.2 but I wanted to take it a step further
and utilize creating external links in /usr/pbi/bin.  I've created an
external-links file.

http://pastebin.com/za6BnDaV

For some reason when I build I get these warnings for each file.

WARN: external_link target: "local/bin/java -> bin/java
binary,nocrash,linux" does not exist!

I've looked over the openjdk7 module for 10 and it has the same syntax
more or less.  Although it builds from ports where as I am building from
a folder.  I was just curious if this might be a known issue that when
building from local sources that external linking does not work, or
maybe I am missing something?

Joe Maloney