[PC-BSD Dev] pcbsd, pcdm locale and language settings

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Dec 2 13:32:21 PST 2013

Fixed!
I found a bug in how the GUI was setting the localization when you
change it (so the setting was not properly being passed to the user
login process). This is now tested/fixed, and I did not need to modify
any of the system files (which is good).

[1]
https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/41d9f849285164997ae259cdf100ca703e343f7b

I am working on the last step (making sure that the desired system
locale gets saved to disk and re-loaded next time PCDM starts up) right
now. I should have this done here soon.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems