[PC-BSD Dev] Wild idea to speed up boot process

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sat Aug 10 06:38:28 PDT 2013

Will open a new thread about the issue as it just happened to a
different computer... Shut it down improperly and got black screen .
Going to install the old 9.1 as people need to work but I will have a
computer that I can debug.

Thank you
Fabry

Sent from Fabry's iPhone
(note: all responses from this device might be addressed w/ one line
sentences and may be in shorthand format.)