[PC-BSD Dev] Wild idea to speed up boot process

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sat Aug 10 05:28:22 PDT 2013

If you do it at shut down then we need to add something that checks at
boot if it is still valid as MANY of my users like to just press the
power button until the computer shuts off (lots of FSCK each day....
On a side note, what is the FSCK for ZFS ? I had a computer that needs
it with the beta version installed as it is not starting anymore)

Sent from Fabry's iPhone
(note: all responses from this device might be addressed w/ one line
sentences and may be in shorthand format.)