[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD -STABLE (9.2-BETA2) Images available

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:11:53 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> The latest PC-BSD 9-STABLE (Based upon FreeBSD 9.2-BETA2) images are now
> online! These images contain a number of bug fixes to the PC-BSD tool-chain,
> along with a number of improvements to installation. We will begin rolling
> 9.2-RELEASE images shortly, so please report any bugs / issues found in this
> most recent -STABLE.

One minor cosmetic thing I noticed, is under the TrueOS setup when you
are at the advanced disk options,
in the drop down box that lists all the disks complete with their
vendor names.. it cuts off the first letter of every vendor on every
drive in the list...
for what it is worth camcontrol devlist -v doesn't do this... maybe
you could get the vendor names for pc-sysinstall from camcontrol...
--

Sam Fourman Jr.