[PC-BSD Dev] Switching VCS to Git

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Apr 16 13:43:36 PDT 2013

Developers,

Wanted to give you a heads up! We have switched our PC-BSD source repo
to github:

<https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd>https://github.com/pcbsd

The old SVN repo will still stay online in read-only mode, but for
future work please plan on committing to git. If you have had a SVN
commit bit in the past, and want push access to the new git repo, then
please send me your github username, and I'll be happy to get you setup.

If you have any questions, please let us know. I'll do my best to
answer, but I'm still somewhat new to git myself ;)