[PC-BSD Dev] RECENT - Patch available for v9.1

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:02:23 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Would this patch potentially circumvent the ATI/radeon workarounds
mentioned on the forums [1] [2]? I ask as I've tried, unsuccessfully, to
follow the steps in the links & would like to use something other than
1024x768. If 'wait' is the thing to do, then I can manage that. I think. :)

Apologies if this is off-topic for the developers' list and should be
mentioned elsewhere.
Thanks!
Bridger

[1] PC-BSD forums: http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=19566