[PC-BSD Dev] You dudes need some more Qt/C++ help?

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu May 31 13:20:56 PDT 2012

Well, if we are open to requests, it would be great a way to "freeze" an account, in other words every time u restart the computer the user folder is reset to whatever state you have frozen it earlier. Similar to steady state, but it will allow the user to write to different folders as long as he owns them, but the home folder will be set back to whatever it was . Make sense ?

Great for production computers where people keep changing the settings blocking the next persone from Wong able to work.

Fabry

Sent from my iPhone