[PC-BSD Dev] about application. again

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri May 18 07:54:24 PDT 2012

I really like it, a few small suggestions:
  - Change "Base System" into "System"
  - Add a link from the hostname to the place where to change it (text
link "change")
  - There are Two Version? I know what they are but maybe is a bit
redundant ?
  - Anyway you can break the CPU info
  - Add Video Card/Driver to "Hardware", and maybe network card too
(just the name/brand, and a link to see more if the user wants to)

Fabry