[PC-BSD Dev] control panel update for 9.1

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:48:40 PDT 2012

Hello

I have just commit some changes to control panel:

* Disable items list auto refresh (It may fix UI freeze)
* Added keywords search support:
     Now user may type what execly he(or she) whant to configure ("keyboard
layout" or "ip address") for example.
     Application now search not only using item name or comment but
"Keywords" field too.
     *Can someone add ability to translate "Keywords" field in items files
using pootle?*
* Also I have changed search result look.

Also I just started to re-merge changes to AppCafe (PBI info bar).

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk