[PC-BSD Dev] Fwd: PCDE proposal

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Jun 6 09:47:31 PDT 2012

I just started working on PCDE (a Qt login manager for PC-BSD) in my
spare time, and I fully plan on having it completely skinnable by the
time it is ready to be tested (via reading a configuration file).

I am not very familiar with QML+JS at the moment. Could you point me to
a website that explains it, maybe with an example from you as to what
you would use it for? If it is looks promising, I might switch over to
using that for the interface instead.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems