[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Dec 26 07:44:54 PST 2012

I found a problem with the network configuration utility:
  - proxy:
     - setting the proxy to "http://sub.domain.com"  removes everything
but the "http" when closed and re-opened
  - setting a manual IP for an interface
     - the subnet mask (255.255.255.0) produce an error that the netmask
should be between 0..255
  - sometime the /etc/resolve is empty even if the DNS is configured in
the interface. Closing, reopening and reconfiguring the tool seems to
work, but the first run didn't.

Other than that, I configured an old computer with 9.1 and ZFS and only
2GB Ram and I definitely see the difference, a lot faster.

Fabry