[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Dec 19 10:06:02 PST 2012

Thank you, if I understand this correctly, to have the system download
only the system updates for my system I can simply use

rsync -vaz --delete isc.pcbsd.org::ftp/system-updates/9.\* .

How can I then have the systems download the updates from a mirror and
the PBI from a different one ?
or, if I sync only the PBIs that I need (using the same structure) will
the AppCafe/System update work with the same mirror ?

Thank you for your help

Fabry