[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Dec 19 09:24:48 PST 2012

I might get a machine up ad running with ZFS to test it.

I have been wanting to setup an FTP mirror with just the PBIs that we
use (they are only 5 or 6) as well as the system updates, but haven't
had time to dig into the documentation and figure out a way to do it.
We have a FreeBSD server (not PCBSD) and we use that one as main
server/proxy/file share/intranet/backup/monitoring system/etc...  If
it is possible to add the PBIs and system updates to that one would be
great.

Fabry

Sent from my iPhone